Here are 17 simple ways to remix your life. These ideas are centered around the capture of human growth and potential. When you try new things, you grow. As you grow and evolve, you realize how amazing and capable you are. Therefore, badassery. Be prepared to surprise yourself.
Do not stop reading now! On and find out how to start changing your life.
1. Wear sunglasses on a cloudy day.
2. Talking with someone with whom you think you have nothing in common. They may surprise you. Exchange ideas with a sincere and open with your thoughts and get other people's perspectives. You might be surprised by what you learn. Untested assumptions are often wrong.
3. Intentionally doing something scary. Whether speaking at a meeting? Being honest with yourself about something that has been repressed and in denial?
4. Pretending to be someone you admire. Think of people you admire and why you look to that person. During the day, acting in a way that people will act. If you admire his resilience most, just for one day, refuses to let setbacks bother you.
5. Buy something for someone. Cup of coffee for the person behind you at Starbucks?
6. Work extra hard on something that has never been worked hard. Give special attention to cleaning ..., be a good match, learn, be a good son / daughter ... etc.
7. Reward yourself. Take it for a day. Treat yourself to something special. Eating a lollipop. All the cool kids do it.
8. Keep track of things. During the day, keep track of everything you eat, how you spend your time, and your emotional levels. See the log the next day and see what you can improve.
9. Ridiculous. Allow yourself to have fun and dancing wildly.
10. Wake up 15 minutes early. Some time before you head out the door, take the time to just sit quietly and make wishes for the day. Need intention that in mind as you go throughout your day. Write it down if you are forgetful.
11. Give something other than a change beggars. Book? A rose? Lunch?
12. Randomly tell loved ones you love them. In the middle of the day. In the middle of the night.
13. Completely honest with someone. Be smart confrontational and let people know that they do not appreciate you.
14. New Meetup attend alone. Make new friends.
15. Creating a video time capsule for yourself. Do not worry, no one sees it. For 5 minutes, talking to the camera as if no one is watching. Expressing how you feel about your current situation in life and where you hope to be in one year, or two. Set the date and time a year from now and review your progress. You may surprise yourself one day when you stumble upon this video.
16. Make concrete plans to actualize the bucket list .... Or make a bucket list.
17. 5 reasons why now think you're a cool . I know you're hard on yourself. Everyone. You're amazing, beautiful, smart, and amazing.